Be inspired by Helder & Fana’s adventure and come discover the islands of Tahiti and Hiva Oa.
Helder & Fana travelled from Brazil to Tahiti Faa’a international airport (PPT) on Air Tahiti Nui, The Islands of Tahiti’s international airline via Los Angeles airport (LAX). Did you know Tahiti is only 8 hours from LA?
Day 1: Tahiti
- Arrival at Tahiti Faa’a international airport (PPT)
- Overnight at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti
Day 2: Hiva Oa
- Take a 3h20 minutes flight from Tahiti to Hiva Oa with Air Tahiti
- Transfer to the Hiva Oa Hanakee Pearl Lodge
- Go on a horse riding excursion in the mountains
Day 3: Hiva Oa
- Visit the archeological site of me’ae in Puama’u, hosting the largest tiki statue on the other side of the island
Day 4: Hiva Oa – Tahiti
- Go to Atuona village to buy some local arts & crafts and visit one of the island’s sculptors
- Fly back to Tahiti
- Go for a romantic fine dining experience at Le Coco’s
Day 5: Tahiti
- Drive to Tahiti Iti and check in at Vanira Lodge
- Go on a boat excursion for the day to see the legendary Teahupo’o wave and hike to waterfalls with Teahupoo Tahiti Surfari
Day 6: Tahiti
- Drive back to Papeete and stop at areas of interest along the way
- Enjoy dinner at Les Roulottes, or “food trucks”, located near the wharf in Papeete. They are a great way to experience Tahiti’s local cuisine and culture.
- Fly back on Air Tahiti Nui.