This delightful itinerary combines the contemporary Polynesian buzz of Tahiti with the paradise islands of Moorea and Bora Bora and travels beyond the main tourist hotspots to the charming and lesser visited islands of Raiatea and Taha’a. Stay in a mixture of accommodation from an intimate, laid back beach lodge on Moorea to a Tahitian hideaway on the private islet of Motu Tautau, inspired by traditional Polynesian architecture and style. Explore further afield with knowledgeable guides and enjoy a 4×4 Safari Experience in Moorea, full day Discovery Tour of Taha’a and look out for marine wildlife on your boat tour in Bora Bora.
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti
- 3 nights at Moorea Beach Lodge in Beach Bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa in Taha’a Overwater Suite
- 3 nights at Conrad Bora Bora in Garden Villa
- All breakfasts
- 4×4 Safari Experience in Bora Bora
- Taha’a Full Day Discovery Tour
- Luxury Boat Tour in Bora Bora
- Helicopter transfer to Bora Bora
- All vehicle and boat transfers throughout the itinerary
Book this Holiday Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.