- Relax on your spacious private deck of your overwater villa with direct access to Bora Bora Lagoon
- Add optional experiences such as Vitamin Sea, a private catamaran charter or divers head for the depths to dive with manta rays and sharks
- Enjoy all inclusive bliss at The Brando, will all meals, drinks and selected activities included
- One spa treatment per villa per day is included, or one couples treatment every two days
- Best time to travel April – October
Visit the stunning islands of Bora Bora and Tetiaroa to soak in the spirit of French Polynesia. Surrounded by clear blue waters, palm-lined shores and mountain views, this tour lets you see French Polynesia at its finest, with stopovers at some of the best resorts in the region.
Your adventure begins at Intercontinental Bora Bora Thalasso in Bora Bora, with a cosy overwater villa as your base. Take a dip in the resort’s Langoonarium to marvel at the weird and wonderful creatures prowling the sea, or join a luxury private tour of the islet. Snorkel with sharks and stingrays, stroll along the beach, or simply relax at the Deep Ocean Spa.
The Brando in Tetiaroa is your next stop, offering an all-inclusive stay for unlimited luxury. Unwind with a soothing spa treatment before exploring the island. Get to know the region’s wildlife with a fascinating bird discovery tour, a reef quest and a naturalist trail along Motu Onetahi. Before you leave, be sure to make the most of the non-motorised watersports equipment, from kayaks to paddle boards and traditional French Polynesian outrigger canoes.
Book this Holiday Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.